Monday, May 16, 2011

First post, just to try how things work

So. Hello there! This is my very first post that will probably be changed many times so don't bother. Jet! I'm still deciding how big the pictures should be, how many of them should i post... And also i am waiting on my watermark and banner to be finished. When all that is complete i will start posting regularly - but for now i don't really know when it will happen.


Here is one of my spring manicures. Beautiful periwinkle colour with light blue shimmer, that is also visible when no sun is out: Essence Blossoms etc... Forget-Me-Not. This is easy two coats, with my standard top coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat. I really want this last image to be clickable so you could see it bigger but i'm obviously not smart enough to figure it up. I need to work on this one first. And i figured it out: it is clickable by default. So enjoy!


So thanks for reading. Hope to see you soon!
DP

1 comment: